This patented ARS® Needle Decompression Kits are designed to provide the appropriate length needle/catheter to penetrate the pleural space in 99% of patients. With its built-in failsafe characteristics, the ARS® improves the probability of success when treating casualties who present with signs and symptoms of a tension pneumothorax.
- Strong, reliable needle/catheter: 14 gauge x 3.25 in.
- Rugged needle/catheter protective tube
- Brown color-coded sterilization band and the catheter hub
- Easy ID textured twist top with handy clip
- Easy-open container for quick access
- Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement
- Convenient, compact size
- U.S. Patents D595,847 and 001002372-0001, Patent(s) Pending
- Packaged: L 5.5 in. x W 0.7 in. x 0.8 in.
- Needle Size: 14 gauge x 3.25 in.
- Weight: 0.5 oz
NOTE: Purchase of this medical device requires that users have the supervision of a medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is your responsibility.
- Item #: NAR-14g-Cath-exp
- Condition: New